If you have dogs, cats and other pets, you probably have some problems when it comes to pet hair. Just one dog can leave so much hair on the furniture, bed, clothes, countertop, floor, and almost on all parts of the house. Getting rid of all the pet hair is almost impossible since our adorable companions leave shed all the time. Having one of the best air purifier for pet hair removal allows you just relax and have fun with your dog or cat without worrying too much about cleaning the house.
Having an air purifier for pet hair can significantly reduce the amount of hair inside your house. These air purifiers can also eliminate pet odor, pet dander and other air contaminants like dust, pollen and dust mites to save you a lot of time from cleaning.
Top 3 best air purifier for pet hair removal you should buy for 2016
- Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave Technology.
- Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Technology.
- Green Air Purifiers Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator.
Quick Review Best Air Purifier for Pet Hair Removal
To help you choose an air purifier for pet hair removal, we have gathered the most recommended air purifiers for pet owners.
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave Technology.
This pet hair air purifier by Winix will surely amaze you with all the benefits and features it has to offer. It comes with True HEPA filters that can capture 99.97% of airborne particles such as pet hair, pet dander, dust mites, pollens and other contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. This will surely eliminate the hair in your living room or bed room so you can relax comfortably without thinking of having to clean all the time.
The Winix air purifier also comes with washable AOC carbon filter which are made from activated carbon granules for eliminating odor from the kitchen, pets and other household products. This feature allows you and your family to breathe fresh air and feel better.
With smart sensors included, the air quality inside your home is always checked so that the air purifier can automatically adjust the fan speed to eliminate air contaminants when necessary.
- Works up to 360 sq. ft. This air purifier can efficiently work up to 360 sq. ft. so you can use this device even in large rooms, big kitchens and living rooms.
- True-HEPA filter. This filter can keep your indoor air quality good by capturing 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. This gives you an assurance that pet hair and other particles are captured.
- Sensors. This air purifier by Winix comes with smart sensors that automatically adjust the fan according to the air contaminants present in the room.
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter. The carbon filters eliminate foul odor lurking from many areas of the room such as pet odor, gases and chemicals.
- PlasmaWave. This acts as the permanent filter to eliminate odor, chemical vapors, allergens and other pollutants safely without harmful ozone.
- Cannot turn off light indicator. The light indicator can be very bright at night. Setting the device in auto mode can put the device into sleep mode which turns the lights off.
Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave Technology.Your pet hair problems can disappear in a blink with this air purifier for pet hair removal. It comes with true HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of airborne particles including pet dander, pollen, molds and allergens as small as 0.3 microns. This gives you an assurance that there will be a significant difference when using this machine.
The Ultimate Pet air cleaner by Winix also uses PlasmaWave technology to purge air contaminants by neutralizing viruses, bacteria, gases and odors in the air. It also uses 5-stage filtration system to eliminate the hair, pet dander and odor of your pet so you can relax and feel comfortable all the time.
If you want to manually control this unit, there are 4 speed settings that you can choose according to how much hair or allergens are present in your house.
- True HEPA filter. This filter can capture almost all airborne particles in your house so you do not have to keep on cleaning to get rid of pet hair. True HEPA filters can also capture other air particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- 4 speed settings. There are four speed settings that you can choose manually according to your preference.
- Smart Sensors. This air purifier for pet hair can also monitor the quality and senses when there is a change. It adjusts the speed automatically to provide you fresh and clean air.
- Washable carbon filter. The carbon filter eliminates pet odor, smoke and other household odors to keep your home free from foul smell.
- Washable Pre-filter. The pre-filters can help in extending the life of the filter by capturing larger particles like pet hair.
- PlasmaWave technology. This purges the contaminants at a molecular level to neutralize bacteria, viruses, odors and other gases.
- PlasmaWave can be noisy. When the plasmawave is on, the air purifier produces some noise.
Green Air Purifiers Green Air Classic Alpine Air Purifier Ozone Generator.This air purifier for pet hair uses an upgraded carbon filter and highest ozone output that covers up to 3500 sq. feet. This ensures you that your problem regarding your pet hair can be totally eliminated. The Green Air Purifier pulls in contaminated air from the rear which passes first through the carbon filter to deodorize any foul odors and eliminate airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
With the inner PCO cell included, airborne particulates as small as 0.2 microns are filtered effectively. This pet hair air purifier also releases negative ions that attach to dust particles so they can fall directly on the floor. This function is excellent for getting rid of dust, pet dander, bacteria and other harmful contaminants present in the air.
If there is also a need to get rid of strong or offensive smell in your home, there is a Purifier/AWAY mode that releases activated oxygen safely and in effective levels depending on the size of your room. This is perfect for removing cooking odor, smoke odor, paint odor, household product odor and more.
- Carbon filter. This eliminates foul odor present in the air.
- Releases negative ions. The negative ions attach to air particles so they can fall to the floor.
- Sterilizer function. This feature enables the units blue UV-C lamp to kill 99% of microorganisms such as mold spores, viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeast and more.
- Purifier/AWAY mode. This mode is excellent for eliminating strong or offensive odors present in your home such as chemical/cleaning agent odors, smoke odors and paint odors.
- Covers up to 3500 sq.feet. This ensures you that the walls, floors, carpets, furniture, ceiling, countertops and all surfaces are sanitized by activated oxygen.
- The Ozone Generator is dangerous for people with respiratory problems and should only be used when no one is at home. The ozone reverts back to oxygen after 30 to 45 minutes.
Why Purchase The Best Air Purifier for Pet Hair Removal?
Getting the best air purifier for pet hair removal allows you to enjoy other features that come with it such as eliminating other airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. This can save you a lot of time from cleaning as there will be a significant reduction of dust, pollen, pet hair, molds and other particles in your house.
Having an air purifier for pet hair removal does not only help you clean up but can also eliminate unpleasant smell from the kitchen, garage, smoke, household products and other gases. This allows you and your family members to inhale fresh, clean and safe air which also enhances your health. If there are children and elderly at home, these air purifiers can help them improve their breathing.
To experience all the benefits of the best air purifiers for pets, one of these air purifiers will give you what you pay for with years of service not only for getting rid of pet hair but also pet dander, odor, smoke, hazardous gas compounds, dust and more. This allows you to improve the mood as you breathe fresh air.
Pets are our dear companions and they are members of the family. However, pet hair and pet dander may cause allergic reactions. Even if none of the family members are allergic to pet hair and dander, cleaning them up is one of the hardest tasks at home especially when pet hair are stuck on the furniture, clothes, carpet and bed sheet.
Having a pet hair air purifier can make a big difference in your home especially if you have two or more pets. You will love how the machine pulls the particles so you do not have to clean or vacuum every day. In addition to that, unpleasant odors, germs, bacteria and other harmful gases are also eliminated.
Provide a healthier environment for your family and pets with one of the best air purifier for pet hair removal. You can say goodbye to pet hair, pet odor and other air contaminants while having more bonding moments with your family and adorable pets.