Durable, overall aspect, easy to install, easy to clean and use, quiet, economical, light weight, stylish
It has no handle, the filters are a bit expensive, the filters are not reusable.
There are so many best air purifier for smoke products on the market that you sometimes begin asking yourself which of them is actually worth buying and which isn’t. Well, I am proud to say that this next product, the Winix PlasmaWave 5300 air cleaner is an extremely interesting, methodical and trustworthy device due to the wide variety of features and characteristics.
The manufacturer, Winix, is a Korean company that apparently copied this product from a Japanese competitor, only that it managed to improve it, while still maintaining a competitive price. While it is not a worldwide renowned brand, the Winix is without a doubt a very good alternative to these much expensive brands such as Bionaire or Honeywells.
Manufacturers designed this product so it can perfectly combine different air cleaning related technologies in order to obtain a product that is one hundred percent efficient, that delivers the expected results and manages to be far more superior to other products of the same type.
The device only weighs 19 pounds, so it is quite easy to maneuver around the house and benefit from its variety of options. Combining the PlasmaWave Technology with the True HEPA filter and the Odor control carbon pre-filters, the Winix PlasmaWave is without a doubt a device that manages to conquer allergens, bacteria, pollutants and nasty odors.
The wide variety of features, maintain this product among the leaders of air purifier devices that can be found on the market. Among these features, some of them are:
The PlasmaWave technology – it is used for simply destroying at a molecular level allergens, pollutants, chemical vapors and those nasty odors.
- 3 stage air cleaning system – it helps remove efficiently pollutants such as it smoke, pollen, dust and even mold spores, thus giving you fresh and healthy air to breathe.
- Low maintenance – this function assures that the costs are extremely reduced, mainly because the filters are designed to last for longer periods of time and they are also created so they can function separately. If one filter breaks down, you won’t have to change them all. For example, the HEPA filter may last for a year.
- Extremely silent – once you install it and observe how silent it is, you believe that this device is actually capable of doing a great job at maintaining the air fresh and healthy.
– True HEPA filtration – it captures and eliminates 99.97% of all unhealthy particles, as small as they may be.
– Air quality sensor – when the device is set to Auto Mode, this quality sensor activates and continues monitoring the quality of air inside the house, and when it starts measuring abnormal values, it will adjust the setting so that the device functions perfectly. It runs quietly, does not need any extra settings and it will accommodate with any possible changes that might occur in the air inside your home.
– Energy Star qualified – meaning that this device runs will less energy than other systems, thus helping you save money and be much more eco-friendly.
– Odor control carbon pre-filter
In general, this device is used for private proprieties, in a large room or a spacious office, no more than 350 square feet. It offers 99.97% efficiency, thus allowing your family to breathe fresh and healthy air. It is also a great solution for those suffering from asthma or any other respiratory disease.
What more can be said about the Winix PlasmaWave 5300 air cleaner? The reality is that it was designed to bring comfort and safety in our homes. Since it first appeared on the market, the Winix Company obtained the reputation of being one of the leading businesses that are looking for constant developments and high tech technologies, combined with quality, innovation and high production standards.